Click HERE to apply!
In the framework of the Y-SEH project, Diesis Network is co-organising an online training on Social Entrepreneurship!
The program will help young participants who have an innovative idea to bring it to maturity and potentially turn it into a successful social enterprise business, using the knowledge and tools provided.
- Basics in Social Entrepreneurship and institutional framework
- What is social enterprise?
- Practical initiatives, international stories and best practices in social entrepreneurship
- Steps for establishing a Social Enterprise
- From idea to social business
- Social Business Canvas
- Project writing and business plan
- How to manage a social enterprise
The training program will be a combination of theoretical and interactive sessions, conducted in 6 online meetings via the ZOOM platform.
20th, 22nd and 26th of October from 4 to 6 pm
3rd, 5th and 10th of November 4 to 6 pm
Full attended participants will be awarded a certificate issued by Y-SEH and program partners.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Young people from Italy, Belgium, and Romania interested in developing a social enterprise;
- Passionate about social entrepreneurship;
- Passionate and responsible to attend the full online training program;
- Ability to communicate in English;
- Aged between 18–35;
HOW TO APPLY?
Click HERE and fill in the online form before the 15th of October!
For more information, you can send an email to email@example.com