Associazione Nazionale Cooperative di Produzione e Servizi
ITALYLEGACOOP PRODUZIONE E SERVIZI (Italian Association of industrial and service cooperatives) composed by 2,700 co-operatives with more than 200,000 members and employees. It represents, supports and supervises member co-operatives in order to promote their development as modern and efficient enterprises. It drafts co-operative sectorial policies in agreement with Legacoop governing bodies. It promotes the principles of the International Co-operative Alliance. MAIN ACTIVITIES
- Promoting co-operative policy in the service and production sector;
- Providing qualified assistance to members;
- Representing members in negotiation of contracts, pacts, working agreements with trade unions;
- Establishing collaborations and connections with Italian and foreign organisations (co-operatives, trade unions, sectorial and professional bodies, technical and economic organisations);
- Carring out all the initiatives and activities that could be useful to help the development of the co-operative movement and to promote participation and democratic management.
Legacoop Produzione e Servizi
via Guattani 9,
00161, Roma, Italy.
Tel: +39 06 84439300
Presidet: Carlo Zini
Contact person: Simona Cicconi
Legal status: National Association of production and services co-operatives members of Legacoop