Empower Youth Organisations through Social Entrepreneurship in Tourism (2021-2023)
The project aims to empower youth workers to enhance the spirit of social entrepreneurship among young people in the tourism value chain.
Goal is also to change the perception towards young people with disabilities, and people with disabilities in general, who are instead seen, thanks to the project, as young people who are actually able to play a leading role in the context of tourism and social entrepreneurship.
- Empowering youth organizations making them able to contribute to young people and young people with disabilities
social inclusion and fast track integration into the labour market.
- to enhance the suitable environment to raise the capacity of organizations working with young people with/without
disabilities outside formal learning to support fast track integration of young people into the labour market, making them
able to be social entrepreneurs in the tourism value chain
- to foster the development of youth work, improving its quality providing innovative methods, tools and material
to support the empowerment of youth workers making them able to support young people in being social entrepreneurs
in the tourism value chain
- to enhance cooperation across EU and WB countries, through joint initiatives promoting youth employability and
the awareness of the importance of the creation of useful and proper tools to foster the social and labour inclusion of
young people without and with disabilities exploiting social entrepreneurship in the tourism value chain.
Download the EYSET Articles:
- Download the EYSET article: How can young people with disabilities engage in and lead community – based tourism initiatives exploiting social entrepreneurships.
- Download Diesis’ article.
- Download PREDIF‘s article.
- Download Partners Albania‘s article.
- Download FIQ‘s article.
- Download EYSET CGC June 2023 Article (EN).
- Download EYSET August 2023 Article (EN).
- Download EYSET November 2023 Article (EN).
Partners are in Spain, Italy, Belgium, Kosovo, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro.