Information, consultation and participation rights as a factor of success for the business transfer to employees in SMEs (2019-2021)
The In4BTE project aimed to find and analyse real cases where rights to information, consultation and participation as well as transparency principles played a significant role in company succession processes and corporate restructuring that result into a successful business transfer to employees and improved company level social dialogue.
Since only a few countries have developed tools in this field, the project also aimed to disseminate the identified best practices and transfer the know-how towards countries with less experience and still not familiar with these instruments but could widely benefit from it. Participating countries: Spain, Bulgaria, Italy, Germany and North Macedonia.
- workers (of SMEs, social economy enterprises)
- trade unions
- organisations representing Social Economy
- organisations representing companies (mainly SMEs)
- policy decision makers at European level
- researchers and academics engaged in the field of industrial relations at European level
- other stakeholders at national and European level
Read the final report here.
For more information, please visit:
This project has received financial support from the European Union. In4BTE – Grant agreement no. VS/2019/0044.