Inclusive socioeconomic growth (2019-2021)
JoinUP! is an EU-funded project, implemented by Oxfam (lead), TTi (Local partner) and Diesis (European Partner), JOinUP! seeks to ‘contribute to increase economic and social inclusion and job creation especially for women and disadvantaged / marginalized groups in Jordan’ combining the experience and skill sets of national and international partners to focus on the growth of social enterprises and a more inclusive formal economy in Jordan.
The objectives of the project are to:
- Contribute to increase economic and social inclusion and job creation especially for women and disadvantaged /marginalized groups in Jordan.
- Increase the quality and accessibility of Social Entrepreneurship Support Organisation services(SESO’s) for inclusive Social Enterprises, in particular women-led SEs.
- Increase income generation opportunities and improve the quality of income generation opportunities.
- Improve the conditions for the development of Social Entrepreneurship as a driver for economic and social inclusion in Jordan.
- Increase assets to economic opportunities to marginalized groups (especially woman, youth and refugees).
For more information, please visit: