Reach Inclusion through Digital Empowerment for migrant women (2021-2023)
The RIDE project aims at including migrant and refugee women into the digital labour market giving them the possibility to re-skilling or upskilling in the digital sector by specially designed courses and trainings enabling them to start working. It also seeks to enhance their chance to provide an income for their families while doing a fulfilling job and feel more included into the host society.
- Developing a booklet of guidelines to implement the entire process: bootcamps, training offers, labour market info days and meeting with private companies and social businesses.
- Recruiting participants trough national Info Days;
- Individual coaching and group sessions on social inclusion and women’ rights and labour market integration in the host country;
- Specific job-related preparation through ICT trainings;
- Contacting and meeting local and international private and social companies through local Job Placement Fairs.
- An internship and/or job placement offer
For more information, please visit:
This project is funded by the European Union’s Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF). Grant Agreement number – 957916