Rights to Grow
The Rights To Grow (R2G) project aimed at mapping governance models of Social Enterprises across Europe, identifying and analysing good practices and drafting policy recommendations for EU, national and local institutions and stakeholders in order to foster information and consultation rights for employees of Social Enterprises in Europe.
The action focused on social enterprises providing social services, work integration opportunities for disadvantaged and disabled persons (WISEs) and also social enterprises involved in Public–Social Partnerships. Led by Diesis, it covered a large number of countries (IT, FR, UK, BE, ES, SL, CZ, SK, PL, HR, RO, Serbia and Montenegro) thanks to a broad partnership including European level organisations (Diesis, CECOP, ENSIE, ETUC and SEE) both on the workers and employers side and national organisations (SEUK, RISE, ACT GRUPA, COCETA, LEGACOOPSOCIALI, CGM, AVISE, FISE).
- Fostering information and consultation rights for employees of Social Enterprises in Europe
- Mapping Governance Models of Social Enterprises across Europe
- Identifying the most effective cases of good governance linked with sustainability and growth
- Implementing exchanges and mutual learning EAST-WEST
- Implementing exchanges and mutual learning for traditional new forms of Social Enterprises
- Implementing Training and Information actions
For more information, please visit:
R2G project is co- funded by the European Union. Grant Agreement No. VS/2018/0009.