Training for Sustainable Food Systems Development (T4Food) promotes a training based on the development of “green skills” in the food sector, in order to increase the number of jobs supporting an ecological, sustainable and inclusive transition.
The online voting for the VET Excellence Awards 2022 is now open on the website and will close on 15th May, 23:59 CET.
The T4Food training introduces notions of sustainability and green skills in the food sector from cooking to the hotel management through 8 different units:
- Healthy and sustainable diets
- Biodiversity, seasonality and organic food
- Water and land management, food footprints
- Food loss and food waste
- Circular economy and resilience
- Local economy and alternative systems
- Ethic and inclusive food business model
- Food and cultural heritage.
T4F project partners developed a toolkit for users (teachers and self-learners) in the food sector including also an assessment of competences and a training manual.
Find more information here: https://www.diesis.coop/projects/t4f-training-sustainable-food-system-development-2017-2019/
#EUVocationalSkills #DiscoverYourTalent #EuropeanYearofYouth