GREASE project aims at fostering green social entrepreneurship (SE) in rural areas, ensuring women empowerment and sustainable inclusion in the labour market and a fair and sustainable twin transition.
The General Objectives of the project are:
- Improve the capacity of Cameroonian VET providers to provide innovative, blended learning opportunities for green, digital and social entrepreneurship skills.
- Enhance the opportunities for female economic and social empowerment and promote gender inclusive entrepreneurial practices in rural areas.
- Support transregional share of knowledge, good practices and blended learning methodologies for the twin transition between the EU, Western Balkans and Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Support the cooperation between local organisations, local public bodies, (social) enterprises and European organisations in the EU, Western Balkans and Sub-Saharan Africa in designing and implementing VET opportunities for sustainable and inclusive job creation and inclusion in the labour market.
The project has Specific Objectives for educators/trainers:
- Gain new and attractive skills and pedagogical knowledge on social green entrepreneurship as a tool for self-employment of women in rural areas and community impact.
- Acquire modern digital skills and competences of digital and ICT tools for facilitation of trainings and other educational activities in social green entrepreneurship.
- Be exposed to innovative blended learning methodologies and techniques and experience blended learning (theory, practice, usage of IT and digital tools), thus improve their training practices and methods.
- Increase gender sensitivity, gender skills and gender planning and management, and awareness about social green entrepreneurship for women in rural areas;
And for rural women:
- Raise awareness about green social entrepreneurship as a new sustainable model and tool for self-employment and empowerment in rural areas.
- Acquire new skills and knowledge of green social entrepreneurship and female empowerment gender , and experience blended learning and usage of digital tools for collaboration and communication.
- Be more socio-economically empowered and visible in the rural communities as a result of the training and awareness-raising activities of the consortium.
- Increase understanding of the concept of gender and women’s rights through social green entrepreneurship and learn how to introduce gender issues in rural communities.
Check the project infocard here.